Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

Student Food
Even though it's one of my stated blogging purposes, I didn't see a lot of food today. First day of school and all, I suspect that some students were worried about being made example of.

Highlight: Baked Cheetos being consumed right after lunch was over. Ever look at the ingredients on Baked Cheetos? They're basically identical to regular Cheetos. Wouldn't make me feel any better about eating them. Take out a little bit of fat and add a whole lot of... whatever the ingredients list says. In other words, add a lot of processing.

My Workouts
Core circuit on swiss ball (about 10 minutes); 60 min spin (10 warm, 40 big ring work, 10 cooldown). Standard Tuesday for now.

Verdict
I win, about 600 calories burned for the 130 my student consumed. Still, if I was supporting myself on Baked Cheetos, I'd be in some serious trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment